Darran Quaile B.A. (Env. Sci) M.R.U.P. MIPI
Darran is a Planner who holds a degree in Environmental Science from Trinity College (2004) and a Masters in Regional and Urban Planning (UCD 2006). He is a corporate member of the Irish Planning Institute. He joined Simon Clear & Associates in October 2006 having previously worked in the planning department of Louth County Council.
Darran has gained considerable experience in a wide variety of planning consultancy work acting for a range of national and local companies as well as private landowners. This includes:
- Providing quality, detailed and specialist planning advice and services to clients;
- Producing planning documents including planning reports and EIS chapters;
- Project managing planning applications through the application process from scheme evolution, through submission to determination;
- Preparation of planning appeals including coordination of the project team;
- Responding to Enforcement issues;
- Preparation of site appraisals;
- Preparation of submissions to Development Plans and Local Area Plans;
- Appropriate Assessment Screening Statements;
- Preparation of Masterplans including the Europe-Asia Trading Hub in Athlone.
Darran has particular expertise in Extension of Duration applications.